About This Research Project
Interactive agencies tend to be hothouses of creativity, high performance, and tight deadlines. I know from my own experience that work is hard to put away when you take a laptop home.
I've worked in interactive agencies and now I'm researching agencies for my Ph.D. dissertation. I want to know:
Do you work at an interactive agency? How do you experience work versus non-work time? What about your partner?
I'm inviting people to have discussions with me as part of my research. Email me or leave a comment:
sladner@yorku.ca
You can also visit my academic web site:
http://www.student.yorku.ca/~sladner/

Tag this with Delicious
I've worked in interactive agencies and now I'm researching agencies for my Ph.D. dissertation. I want to know:
- How do people who work at interactive agencies experience work time and non-work time?
- What structures are in place to support the division between work and non-work?
- What structures help break down that division?
Do you work at an interactive agency? How do you experience work versus non-work time? What about your partner?
I'm inviting people to have discussions with me as part of my research. Email me or leave a comment:
sladner@yorku.ca
You can also visit my academic web site:
http://www.student.yorku.ca/~sladner/
Tag this with Delicious



<< Home